Our studios are available for short-term hire or long term rental and are used by our in-house teams for client projects for design, engineering, research, and manufacturing interchangeably. We support a range of projects from visualisations, physical models, inspection, product builds and reviews, specialist CAD and high-profile build programmes.
Design & Engineering
- 25 design and build studios in the UK, 1 Studio in Freemont California
- – plates up to 14m.
– Clay machining and measurement.
- CMF Studio
- Faro Arm systems provide complete portable CMM capability.
- Fixed bed CMMs in Studio Locations.
- Bespoke customer offices.
- All studios are networked with a swipe card secure access system.
- Multi-axis machining.
- Sheet metal forming.
- Low volume pressing techniques.
- Panel, BIW, interior and exterior assembly.
- 7 Paint booths.
- Trim shop.
- Prototype and low volume build.
Secure working areas
Security is a major priority for us, every site has secure working areas for our clients.
- Secure fob access.
- Controlled visitor entry.
- External CCTV and 24-hour security.
- Mobile and personal device regulations.
Our teams use industry level software, which is compatible with our clients, as well as more specialised software dependant on project requirements.
Programmes include, but not limited to: ICEM Surf, CATIA V5, Alias, Delcam PowerMILL, Delcam PowerSHAPE, Delcam PowerINSPECT, Pro-E, SolidEdge, Geomagic, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Unigraphics, Mechnical Desktop, UG-NX7.5 and VEED
Progress Close (32,000 sq./ft)
- Studios 1, 3 & 4: Size 13x26m, Studio 1 bedplate 4x12m, Studio 3 & 4 bedplate 4x6m (sunken- floor level).
- Studio 2: Size 17x26m.
- Studio 5- Build Space: Size 8.6×7.6m.
- Studio 6- Build Space: Size 8.5×7.5m.
- 4x Bespoke Customer Offices
- Capacity for 40 Engineers in a controlled, secure environment (building entrance/exit, offices and studios have security access control).
Herald Way (22,000 sq/ft)
- Model/Tool Designers and Project Management Team
We are renowned for our state-of-the-art facilities, industry recognised applications and human resource. We provide you the very best, to ensure the highest quality output.
- 3 x Build Studios, 3 x Bedplates 3 x 8m, 2 x Plates CMM arms.
- 3 x 3 axis CNC Machining Centres, 3x 3+2 axis CNC Machining Centres- largest envelop of 6m x 2m x 2m, 2 x 5 axis Machining Centres- 3.2m x 2.5m x 1.2m, 2x 5 axis Machining Centres- 2.8m x 2m x 0.8m. All 5 axis machines with vacuum beds, dust extraction and air conditioned to machine at constant 20 degrees, 2x 3D Printers. 1 x Belotti Sky 3630 and 1 x Belotti Sky 2617.
- 1 x Paint Booth
Quinn Close (16,000sq/ft)
Manufacturing and Assembly
- 2 x large workshops, panel forming equipment.
- 7 x English Wheels and 6 x Eckhold hand formers.
- 2 x polishing lathes, inspection, and fully adaptable assembly areas.
- Welding machinery and screened off areas, self-contained project, and logistics offices on two sites, component storage, single component, and large assembly polishing for brightware.
- Vehicle assembly / prototype build areas / secure build studios and vehicle build plates, panel fabrication and sheet forming, low volume prototype pressing techniques.
- 2 x Paint Booths.
- Bed plate 1.4×2.5m, 1x Surface arm, 1x Faro arm and workstation.
Doyle Drive (81,000 sq/ft)
- Model/Tool Designers and Project Management Team.
- 15x Studios, 9x with plates ranging from 8m to 14m.
- Saws, sanders and planers, large scale GRP manufacture area, hand-sculpture and CNC clay modelling tools, clay oven, 5 tonne capacity Gantry Crane, 2x 3D Printers, workstations in model assembly areas.
- 4 x 3+2 axis machines, 1x 5 axis machine, 12x 1.5×2 complete with fully integrated group level extraction, Faro inspection arm, Secure/obstructed viewing garden.
- 3 x Paint Booths.
- DuPont Cromax pro mixing centre.
CMF (Colour Materials & Finish)
- We offer guidance through the complex process of defining colour, materials and finish that will enhance the brand image.
- Development and low volume manufacture of interior trim.