Continuation, Recreation and Full Body Restoration of prestige vehicles
Many restorations have been undertaken from 1 off vehicles to full low volume vehicle programmes. Restoration can take different routes dependant on the client’s requirements such as original body restored with off the shelf panels or a classic recreation which is built from the ground up as a new body or a combination of both, to achieve the ideal solution to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Restoration of classic vehicles including mechanics, interiors, and body to the highest standards.
- Low volume manufacture.
- Shaping and bending metal into beautiful panels using the English Wheel or hammerform tool; combined with the processes of a modern-day car manufacture.
- Prime and paint to the highest finish.
- Original powertrain integration.
- Dynamic tuning to deliver authentic drive.
Packaging of electric power trains is a common issue when updating classic vehicles, as a leading 1st tier supplier we have vast experience of updating existing vehicles for model year updates, new concepts, and special projects. Working direct from customer components and templates or full body scanning with CAD model creation
We can scan an original vehicle to ensure the accurate recreation of panels of an entire vehicle.
- Development of a three-dimensional model.
- Interrogation of surfaces to ensure quality finish.